Wednesday 10 November 2010

Wednesday 10th November


Wow can't believe I'm going to be 10 weeks old tomorrow, seems like only yesterday that I was born.That above was me when I was 6 to 7 weeks old, I'm about twice the size now. I came to my new home on the 31st of October, my owner is really big but nice and friendly too. He says I'm almost too big to carry though and he'll be glad once I get my second jab, which I'm getting this Friday. Not sure if I like vets yet but everyone else is lovely.

When I came to my new home I had to learn to share, there's a cat called Douglas and I really wanted us to be friends but he doesn't understand my playful antics. He just runs away from me, I like to run off with his food bowl, it's always empty but the smell is nice.

I'm much more confident on my legs now, just a few days ago I had trouble getting onto the sofa and up stairs now I can hope up onto my owners bed easily whenever he leaves the room. 



No comments:

Post a Comment