Sunday 21 November 2010

Off to the park

Today I had my first trip to Callendar park in Falkirk. First I went to Tescos and I stood outside with my owner and everyone who passed loved me. Then I went to pets at home to get more food. The staff recognised me and commented that I had grown, everyone in the shop came up to me and asked what breed I was, said I was gorgeous and mentioned how big my paws are. My poor owners trying to shop for me and it takes 10 times as long as it should. I don't mind though I love the attention.

After pets at home I went to Callendar park. There were so many dogs everywhere, as soon as I got out the car I was greeted by a bearded collie. Her owners said I was lovely too, then I got petted and they said I was so soft. After that I met 2 very hyper black labs, it was a bit scared and hid behind my owners. Then we got to the grass and I played a game called fetch. It involves my owners throwing a ball then I wander off and they go pick it up whilst I stare at them. It was funny I got really mucky then jumped on my owners, they looked so happy with me.

I decided it wasn't a nice place for a poo so I went back to the car, on the way back I got more comments and I met 2 boxers, one was quite old looking but they other called Ruby was only 18 weeks, it was nice to play with some dogs.

Unfortunately I got really mucky and had to get put into the shower again, I'm getting used to it though.


All in all I had an exciting day and met more people to love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment