Tuesday 8 February 2011

I think walkies are getting longer

Well people have been discussing when I'm 6 months old, I think I turn a month on the 2nd of each month so I'll be 6 months on the 2nd of March but someone else believes that since there's 52 weeks in the year I'll be 6 months on the 17th of February. I guess I'll just accept 2 lots of presents. You get 6months old birthday don't you?




























 Douglas spies on me when I'm sleeping.
 My owners Gran got a new puppy on Sunday, can't wait till we play together. NOM NOM NOM


2 comments:

  1. AH!!! Too much cute. The dog is cute, the cat is cute and the puppy is A TINY FURRY PUPPY CUTE! OK I'm going to calm down now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should go to puppy classes, lots of cute and some poop.

    ReplyDelete